Join our fights!
At Community Labor United, we’re committed to fighting the issues that affect our communities. Learn about our 2023 legislative priorities by checking out the bills we support below.
Take action for transit justice:
- HD.3417: An Act relative to low-income transit fares
- S.2231: Act establishing a program for low-income fares (LIF)
Take action for housing justice:
Take action for environmental justice:
- H.1591: An Act ensuring a healthy future for environmental justice communities
- HD.4024/S.2113: An Act relative to energy facilities siting improvement to address environmental justice, climate, and public health
- H.1865/S.1179: An Act Relative to a Just Transition to Clean Energy
- H.1864/SD.2255: An Act Relative to Clean Energy Workforce Standards and Accountability
- HD.3802/S.2127: An Act Relative to Healthy and Sustainable Schools
Take action for child care justice
Take action for Indigenous people’s rights:
- H.3248/S.2186: An Act to protect Native American Heritage
- S.318: An Act providing for the creation of a permanent commission relative to the education of American Indian and Alaska Native residents of the Commonwealth
- H.529/S.344: An act relative to celebrating and teaching Native American culture and history.
- H.2989: An act establishing an Indigenous Peoples Day